Elevate Happy Hour at home these fun cocktail tumblers. Each is embossed with a unique cocktail word; which are you sipping from tonight?
Perfect for parties and get-togethers; we love using ours to differentiate "who's drink is who's?!" Personally, we always use NEAT or DIRTY for ourselves. You know, just for fun! ;)
From our Rae Dunn Boutique Collection
Crafted by hand, you'll notice our stoneware and ceramic pieces each have a unique, imperfect look. This includes dimples in the claywork, minor imperfections in the ceramic glazing, and imperfect shapes. This piece is true to the artist's style; strongly influenced by the Japanese aesthetic of wabi-sabi, the beauty of things imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete.
Product Notes & Dimensions:
- Set of 6.
- ROCKS, STIRRED, SHAKEN, NEAT, MIXED, DIRTY.
- Food, dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- May get hot in microwave.
- Stoneware and ceramic pieces are designed to have a handcrafted, imperfect look.
- Dimensions: 3.25"DIA x 3.5"H each