Rae Dunn's Boutique POUR Pitcher in stem print is modeled after the original designs handmade by Rae; we adore this timeless, classic style. That perfect, classic design you've been searching for? Check. A place for your favorite beverage? Check, check! You've just found the perfect pitcher.
"[here] is the pourer i made in 1996 . . . it was the inspiration for the new version of the pourer . . ." - Rae Dunn
From our Rae Dunn Boutique Collection:
You'll notice our stoneware and ceramic pieces will have a handcrafted, imperfect look. This includes dimples in the claywork, minor imperfections in the ceramic glazing, and imperfect shapes. This piece is true to the artist's style; strongly influenced by the Japanese aesthetic of wabi-sabi, the beauty of things imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete.
Product Notes & Dimensions:
- Features the exclusive boutique STEM PRINT font with the word POUR on the front
- Dishwasher + microwave safe.
- May get hot in microwave.
- Dimensions: Approx. 3.25"DIA x 9"H
- Disclaimer: Crown Pitcher, handmade pitcher, and original POUR pitcher not included; photos shown for reference